A ‘CASE’ study …
If you haven’t already heard of CASE, let me introduce you. Copy and Steal Everything – it’s how lots of my ideas are developed!
At our Annual Inspiration book launch a couple of weeks ago, we shared a great make ‘n take layout, that was ‘CASE’d’ from the AI book (why re-invent the wheel right?!!).
I chose this layout for several reasons;
- I wanted any non-scrapbookers attending to be able to have a reason to give it a go, and to feel it was within their capability.
- The layout is classic and very simple to create
- Displayed in our Shadow Box frame, it makes a wonderful gift for those ‘hard to buy for’ friends/family. Plus, you can update the page yearly (or more often), so it’s the gift that keeps on giving.
- It showcases how effective embossing folders are, and uses my all time favourite folder ‘Confetti Stars‘ alongside the new Diffusers
- I also wanted to ensure you all look at your Annual Inspirations book as more than just a catalogue – it truly is an idea book, full of inspiration to case!
If you missed the event, don’t panic, just CASE my piccy below!