Hi and welcome to our Timber Australasian blog hop. If you arrived here from Kimmy you’re in the right spot. If you just happened upon me, even better, because you’re now part way through a great little blog hop of inspiration, using the Timber suite of products from CTMH.
I have to admit, that when I first looked at this, I thought it was heavily biaised towards American landscapes, but once I started playing with it, it worked just fine for my NZ photos. In fact, I’m stashing some away for my campa caper in the South Island later this month.
Timber Paper & Sticker Sheet
I loved putting this layout together, it was fun reminiscing over this fabulous walk and day we had in Rotorua last year. And as you can see, the paper was just perfect to highlight it.
Let me share a few of the products used on this page;
- TREE heading – block alphabet thin cuts
- WALK heading – Brushed letters, stamped using Toffee ink, with background behind it stamped using Strokes of an Artist
- Tags – created using Tags & Tabs thin cut
- Papers – Timber paper and French Vanilla base
- Stickers – Timber paper & sticker pack
- Trees – cut using Mix In papers and Cricut Complete Creativity cartridge
- Rotorua title – stamped using Teeny Tiny type in Black ink
- Journalling – created using Mulitcolour small brush pen set
- Owl and Hedgehog – created using C1835 Little Buddies stamp set, stamped in Intense Black ink, and coloured with Watercolour pencils.
If you’d like to re-create this, and would like instructions, please email me and I’ll send them to you.
If you’re a kiwi, and don’t already have a consultant, you can purchase everything you’ve seen here, on my website, but many items only available until the end of August.
And now, it’s time to head off for a little more inspiration, with Danni @ ScrappyChicks.